Somewhere in my dreams Somewhere in my dreams

The tag "awesome" fits very well in my eyes. I really like the fading in the beginning. You deserve more views like I already mentioned it on one of your other songs. The melody is amazing. Also I will look for part 1 and 3 also. Very impressive work! Keep it up.

DjSkyFall responds:

wow thank you, i'm glad you like my music! comments like these make my day

Winter Mourning Winter Mourning

God dang it. That's some awesome stuff. The composing is awesome, the quality is superb. The choir is epic. I think, you are there. Excuse my poor English.

Bosa responds:

Tis' good. Thank you, Shiroi.

Criminal Insanity Criminal Insanity

So epic that it's almost criminal. Nice heavy brasses also it emits a very exciting mood. But still very dark themed. Sorry can't describe it better. Excuse my poor English.

Pompeii - The Zero Hour Pompeii - The Zero Hour

Why always make great composer, like you themselves down like that in the description? Excuse my poor English. It sounds really atmospheric for a non musician noob like me and has also nice variety. Even though it describes the destruction of Pompeii. I'm not familiar with reviewing music, but believe me you did an amazing job. Keep it up.

Emid responds:

Language is not a barrier et all, that's why we all are here, friend. I really appreciate you took time to comment. Glad you liked it.

Born to die Born to die

Beware of the sentence: All rights reserved, because every music you post on Newgrounds is automatically licensed by a creative commons (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0). So if you don't want to put anyone in trouble, because he/she might want to use your music for noncommercial videos etc. You shouldn't upload them on Newgrounds. Look at the licensing terms to the right that this piece now have. So you might want to change the Licensing Terms for this song now.

Besides of this song sounds really nice.

DjSkyFall responds:

lol i meant it as a joke my bad, i should put that, i know about the licence and the way it works, and thank you for the last line that its nice

Small Moments Small Moments

The quality is such amazing it deserves to get on the frontpage in my eyes. I love the deep hitting brasses. And the melody is such amazing, Sebastian did a great job with composing and you did an amazing job, too.

DjSkyFall responds:

Wow thank you, Sebastian is a great composer and seeing the reviews i'm already planning to make more music/projects with him! Thank you for the awesome comment :D

Endless Bliss Endless Bliss

That's amazing it really exciting and very uplifting. I just wonder why these kind of good music just have so less plays. It deserves more.

DuttonsaysHi responds:

Well thank you ^^ It's nice to know some people think I should have more publicity :)

Darkness and Magic Darkness and Magic

Wow this is awesome. I really like the scary and evil mood of this piece. She has a very nice voice too. Can I use it for a speedpaint /tutorial on Youtube with credit you and link to your profile?

Cherry Blossoms - LoveKavi Cherry Blossoms - LoveKavi

Sweet and calm. And it's really rare to find such amazing music.